Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Tuesday, September 16, 2008

    09.15.2008 Monday -BLAH-

    Well that's it. Today sucks. Danielle has an ear infection (she went to the Dr. on Friday) but is responding well to her antibiotic. On Saturday night i started feeling yucky, and all day yesterday, and by today I am full blown MISERABLE. What is it about colds that just make you whiney and mopey? Ughhh. The good news, is that Daddy took Danielle to school for me, since i had no intention of going to work today! I dropped Bubba off late at Daycare so we (I) could take my time. Today was his 2nd day of school (yeah!) and we even remembered his backpack! He picked it out the same day as sissy and has been patiently waiting to be able to start school and use it *awwww*. It's Camo- go figure! He's a boy (well you wouldn't have guessed from the last blog but he really is) I blogged my heart out trying to get caught up and then took a 3 hour nap. Well really only 2 cuz i was so uncomforatble for the 1st hour i couldn't even sleep. I ache, my nose is running like a faucet, i have pressure bordering on a migraine...........whaaaaaaaaaaaa! Anyway, hope everyone's Monday was better than mine. I did get up for 3 1/2 hrs to attend a cooking show ( i shouldn't have gone) that my friend Wendy had bought tickets for about a month ago and i couldn't let her down. I made it an hour or so into the actual demo then had to leave. I went straight to bed. Yummy Theraflu you are my friend!

    My precious BIG BOY all ready for school!

    2 comments:

    Positive Reinforcement said...

    Sorry about your cold (please stay away from me)... congrats to Bubba!

    Kelly said...

    Big Boy bubba!

    Sorry you're under the weather. I'm just getting here to read all 30 blogs... it's Friday and I finally get a second to breathe. That means that probably you're feeling fine by now. (hopefully!)