Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Sunday, September 14, 2008

    06.28.2008 Mr. and Mrs. Lloyd Prescott

    It was SO HARD to pick my favorite photo of this day, there are so many i just love i could not possibly Blog them all. So here they are Darlene (I'll never get used to calling her THAT-she'll always be my sister Darla) and Llyod Prescott. They were married this day in the presence of friends and family and we were honored to have Danielle (flower girl) and Bubba (ring bearer) be part of their special day.
    This is a typical photo of my two little angels. Danielle "instructing" Bubba as to what he should be doing. Turn and smile for the camera!
    I just loved this photo of Steve and Shannon (Colton) with Darla. Shannon looks so beautiful. It was great to see her and spend a few hours with her getting things prepped for the wedding the day before, and catching up before and during the wedding. For those who don't know she was my best friend in Jr./High School (and beyond) well really MORE than a friend. She was my sister and we were inseperable. My family practically adopted her in as another daughter and she was always there for all the family functions. Which was a good thing since i lived with HER family most of my senior year of High School. After all these years it is amazing we still have had so much in common (the struggles of the last year or so and hadn't even realized it) and I'd fallen out of touch with her. Her boys Matt and Zach are growing like weeds and it was great to see them as well.
    Posted by Picasa

    No comments: