Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Sunday, September 14, 2008

    06.27.2008 More Beach Fun


    Danielle at the beach. These photos were actually of the day before but i just love the coloring of this one of Danielle at this time of day. The kids spent the whole day running errands with Darla & Lloyd and Lindz & I did some HB Strand shopping and some boogie boarding!! It was fun-though the water was cold and it was quite windy that day. This is the day Lindz and I both got AWFUL sunburns. I think 2nd degree for her, and nearly that on the back of my legs for me! Yikes. Who'd have thught to REAPPLY the sunscreen after we got out of the water?






    Bubba, Mr. future Lifeguard is strolling the sand, get this...WITHOUT HIS SANDALS ON!!!! This was HUGE. Lindsey was a genius and with a bit of trickery we got him to do it. This is the kid that HATES to be barefoot, and DOES NOT like grass, sand or anything to touch his feet. Well this trip all that changed. We got him to first do the sandals without socks in Pismo, then he had to take off the sandals to be able to walk on the soft sand here in Huntington. HE DID IT!! I am so proud of my little guy. He is also doing GREAT on his potty training and we think any day now he will get it!!
    Posted by Picasa

    1 comment:

    WhatIfWeAllCared? said...

    Love your blog & pics...
    way better than I get with my camera phone!
    I so want to take my kids to the ocean next summer...
    you gave me incentive to start planning!
    Thanks,
    Karen