Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Sunday, September 14, 2008

    06.26.2008 Huntington Beach here we come!!!

    The sad yet exciting part of our vacation was that we had so much to do, so much to see, and so little time to do it. After just a few short days at grandma's we headed down to So. Calif. for the rest of the fun. I thought it would be fun to get a place right on the beach-and found the only even 1/2 way affordable option.

    Note to anyone else thinking of beach on a budget...this IS NOT the place to stay. It was dirty (stuff under bed skirts not vacuumed, ick!) and quite the busy place at night if you know what i mean. The LOCATION was everything though, we literally walked a block down & crossed PCH to get to the beach. We had a great day afternoon at the beach-even thought it was late by the time we got in!


    Danielle begged and begged and we wore our matching mom & me swimsuits which was actually quite cute i thought! I Cant insert that picture for some reason??? Lindsey and my niece Michelle had fun body surfing, and of course the kids made more sand castles! It was cold by the time we left so we all donned our sweatshirts for the walk back.

    Danielle took our picture on the grass a block from the hotel. It was another fun day in paradise. (except the part an hour later where i lock my keys in the trunk of my car & have to have Darla call AAA to get me unlocked!) Then we had dinner at Don Jose's...since no trip would be complete w/out a meal from there! I LOVE SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA!!!

    No comments: