Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Sunday, September 14, 2008

    07.26.2008 The Slide of Death

    I know, i know, that sounds harsh. But honestly, I just can't stand this slide! The kids really wanted to go to this park-it's just a block away from DeRell's office-after being at the office for a while. Everytime they climb these stairs i cringe and get that butterflies feeling in my stomach. It is REALLY TALL and the kids get going really FAST and it scares me to death. DeRell says i always look at the worst that can happen. He's right. One rubber soled shoe could stop them in their tracks and they go flying. Yikes. Or a face plant at 50 mph as they are coming off. I swear it seems like they are going that fast. After about 3 times i make up some excuse why we have to leave.
     
    They really do love this slide though. Especially Danielle who has absolutely no fear.
     
    Posted by Picasa

    No comments: