Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Thursday, September 17, 2009

    09.16.2009 Upstairs Progress



    Just a "Real Quick" update - since i was updating my shutterfly album. Here is some of the progress upstairs. This is the pantry, closet and Island all framed out. The pantry and closet will get sheetrock on Friday.

    Also upstairs Sis & Bubba's rooms are both textured as well as their bathroom at the end of the hall. More would have been done (like the hall and the other bedroom) but we needed the drywall guy down at the office helping us with the office we built there. Oh?! I didn't mention about that yet? Well......

    I work 2 jobs as you know. Well now i will be doing my 2nd job from our retail store location. This helps in multiple ways. Mainly though, we just can't afford to pay someone full time when I am not making enough to cover their salary. With the added drain on our budget from the house - i need to be back there full time. Well we have a really big (and mostly unused) retail area that DeRell always wanted to convert into a conference room. Well now it is. Except it will be my office so I can have my other work seperate and still be in the office if customers come in. Hopefully it will work out real well. For now it's another remodel mess and my life is surrounded by chaos and incomplete things.

    If you could lift me up in prayer for peace and sanity amidst the chaos i would really appreciate it. Holding on by a thread these days. But still holding on. Love to all! Miss

    No comments: