Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Monday, September 7, 2009

    09.04.2009 Fair Part 2

    So we went on Thursday first. Grandpa came down and rode with us. I don't do the Ferris Wheel - AT ALL - so he rode with sis. She loves it. I hate it. I am sure that is not the last thing we will have those opinions on as she grows up.

    School starts Tuesday after Labor Day. Always does. So the Fair is their last little hoorah for summer. It marks the passing of my Preschooler and 2nd grader onto bigger and better things (Kindergarten and 3rd grade). It's a big deal. Plus there is Cotton Candy, Caramel Apples, Soft Yummy Pretzels. Oh but i digress.

    We also went Friday. Erick decided to grace us with his presence after driving down. He's not a fan of small kids - or his siblings in particular. But you wouldn't guess that from this photo. Here he and sis are headed for the "Mean Machine" (mommys favorite) I had to stay with Bubs and go on things like Bubba's Roadhouse. B.O.R.I.N.G. But he loved it so what's a mom to do?


    Can you just say "awwwww"?!


    I had to sit it out cuz Bubba WOULD NOT go on it! It's harmless my sweet child, just a lil bit of spinning...come on?! Nope. No dice mom.


    Let's go on this instead...it says MY NAME the boy yells!


    And guess what sis rode AGAIN, and again, and again? Reigan, her & Ivy

    No comments: