Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Thursday, September 17, 2009

    09.14.2009 Because sometimes faster is better


    I ran across this tid bit of deliciousness while in the refridgerated rolls section of the grocery store. You know, with the orange rolls and cinnamon rolls that come in tubes? You don't? Ha! Shame on you. Anyway, they had these...Break'n'Bake Snickerdoodles. Just peel apart, throw them on a cookie sheet and bake.

    Now...they aren't as good as mine. My family LOVED mine, but I lost my recipe. And no cookbook has what mine had...and i've gone senile and can't remember the secret ingredients. I tried and tried. My sis wanted me to make them as a wedding present and i couldnt get them to come out right.

    Now these little peices of heaven aren't nearly as good, but i tell you what... they are good enough for me! They come out funny shaped cuz they are square - but for 14 minutes of my time - i can live with that.



    The kids ate them all gone before they were even cooled. And asked for more. So i made the whole package. And we ate, the whole pkg. I don't recommend that - but hey - i had 3 others helping! Try them! They are Albertsons brand, over there with the refridgerated rolls and dough and what not. Sandwiched between the yogurt and eggs or whatever. MMMM. (I bought 2 more pkgs a day later)....i think they are calling my name........bye bye!

    No comments: