Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Sunday, September 6, 2009

    08.29.2009 The Day the Music Died

    I am sure this is not what the song was about. But today was the day my first born goes off to college and moves into his dorm *sniffle* At least Mom got to come and help. I am still cool enough to be seen with i guess. He got all his clothes packed, a fridge from April, and our microwave. His parting gifts were a case of cup of soup and water. Here is the car loaded up and ready to go (now off to pick up the fridge from April)



    His dorm was actually not that bad. He has a roommate and they couldn't be more different even though his roomie is from California. I think it will be ok since i doubt he will be spending alot of time in his room. Plus Steven and Cassie are about 4 blocks down the street from campus!



    Here is the big man on campus. In his dorm room. He has his bed raised so he can move his desk under there, and fridge. He will have more room with it this way.



    Here is his desk. He will be moving it under the bed once we get him a lamp.



    The all important fridge. I am sure it will be stocked with Mountain Dew in no time. It will be very quiet around here. No video games, or computer speakers blaring. In essence the music will die down. But he'll always be my baby.

    And I still get to see him on weekends, and do his laundry. So i win...right?

    No comments: