Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Monday, January 3, 2011

    01.03.2010 Proud Mommy Must Share

    I have so much to share but i just wasn't ready. Still not actually. But this did in fact make my day so it deserves it's own post.

    Today, upon picking my little one up at the bus-stop he starts digging trough his backpack then says "Momma I know you are sad about Grandma but i have something that will make you happy!" He proceeded to pull a newspaper clipping out of his backpack. Low and behold on the back page of our local Ravalli Republic today (the local and National weather to be exact) was a drawing his teacher submitted on his behalf depicting WINTER. His name in print...a fine moment indeed.



    **You can click on it to launch it to actually see it**
    If you can't make heads or tales of it.....it is Santa on his sleigh covered by a gazillion snowflakes.

    I'll try to catch you up on November and December this week. I have many photos to post as well.

    1 comment:

    Kelly said...

    That's so cool! Bubba is famous! I love the drawing with the multi-colored snowflakes. Too cute!