Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Tuesday, January 18, 2011

    01.18.2011 A Quick Thanks to our friends at Blogger

    I just wanted to give a quick shout out to the Blogger genius engineers who managed to FIX ALL THE BUGGIES today. After 2 weeks of frustration (as i ranted about previously) someone in cyber-land waived their magic wand and all my troubles disappeared this afternoon. Magically, as if on cue, it sped up and all my fonts returned to where they belonged. Weird.

    I doubt they read or subscribe to my Blog, so i am guessing perhaps there were others (bigger fish than me) that actually contacted the company or something. Or some moron figured out that there was a BIG PROBLEM and just fixed it. Either way i am back to being happy about blogging.

    Sometimes "Newer and Better" is not in fact all that and a bag of chips!!

    Love,
    One Happy Blogger again!

    No comments: