Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Monday, January 17, 2011

    01.17.2010 Monday - hmmmmmmphf!

    Well it is Monday. I can say that after a week and a half of my annoying blog...that i am officially ANNOYED!!!

    Is it just ME or does it take everyone about 40 seconds (or more) for my blog to come up everytime you click on it?!!! It has become so agonizingly frustrating. It's bad enough i have fallen off the blog wagon, but when i try to get back on i am met with resistance from the folks at Blogger. Apparently they have done some "updating" - - - which IS NOT A GOOD THING. The preview choice went to the "new and improved" which is just (i'll leave out the bad word that just popped into my head) So i reverted back to the old out of sheer frustration last night. All my post titles dont have the correct font anymore, blah, blah, blah. Mainly i am just peeved at the ETERNITY it feels like i have to wait to click on my own blog! I have tried every computer in my house ... same results. I can go to someone elses Blogger page (my sisters for example) and it doesn't do that. And why all of a sudden? It feels like 5 minutes...which makes me not want to blog AT ALL.

    Apparently today is complain day for me. Sorry folks. Had to get that rant out of my system.

    I have been following Joanne's story at The Simple Wife for the past week. Though i cannot feel their pain directly, i can so i know from recent experience what it is like to sit in the ICU waiting room and hope and pray. The anxiety of "waiting" and the way the whole world stops around you - and your life is just in that room or the hospital. It is a hard thing to play the "waiting game". Every day hoping it will be a "good day" or that there is improvement. Their family could use your prayers right now. If you are interested i have the blog button on my sidebar or you can just click the link above.

    Hope your Monday is better than mine. I'll leave you with some Cowboy Boots (a photo)...since i need to catch up on about 3 months worth.

    No comments: