Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Thursday, January 20, 2011

    01.20.2011 Christmas PJ's

    ***Updated***

    I totally forgot in my Christmas recap to include our PJ photo. My sister (to my right) got us girls all these lovely pink/black plaid jammies to wear on Christmas. Man are they HOT. By that i mean temperature. So if ever the heat goes out in my house i know what i am throwing ON. The couple of times since Christmas i wore them i literally found myself peeling them off in my sleep.

    The Boys all got the cute Gray/Black fleece pants. I'm sure they would have looked AWESOME in the pink plaid but my sister decided against it. (RATS!)


    DeRell, Missie, Darla, Lloyd - Christmas 2010

    Updated to add that my other 2 sisters and Brother in Law DID, IN FACT wear their Christmas PJ's as well!! Yay! Never mind my cutie patootie neice Addy who didn't have Pj's on at all LOL***


    Andy, Kelly, Addy, Lynnette - Christmas 2010
    LOL - We're missing Aubrey...she must have been taking the picture hehehehehe!

    No comments: