Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Saturday, December 25, 2010

    12.25.2010 Merry Christmas

    **Edited 1/18/2011 with photo of actual leter**
    MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

    I have a few posts partially completed but never uploaded. My Bad. So much to say...never enough time to say it.

    So today as we celebrate the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ....I leave you with this - an actual note handwritten by my daughter (and re-typed here for your benefit)to SANTA. I left grammar and spelling mistakes these are her actual words...trying to get out of the fact that her mommy didn't get around to baking any cookies this year. (i KNOW, bad mommy)




    to: Santa
    From: Danielle and everybody else

    Dear Santa we would like to be awfully nice this year so we didn't leave you any cookies cause we know your full.
    But we did however leave your reindeer some carrots. we love you we are very thnakful for all of the years you came. God bless you Santa! I Love you so much. you have done so many good things in the world. your the best Santa. Say hi to your reindeer for me oh p.s. Rudolph is my favorite of all. Oh and the rest are cool to. --> (**to turn page over**)

    I made the Candy Cane reindeer you keep it oh and the nose fell of sorry. Love you and your wife and reindeer.
    Love: Danielle


    Now that you are done smiling...i hope your Christmas was all you hoped it would be. I will try to scan the letter since it is definately scrapbook worthy! Photos to come soon.

    No comments: