Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Thursday, July 29, 2010

    07.29.2010 A Quote from the Wizard of Oz




    Can you just feel it? In case you need a refresher - the witch is screaming "I'm Melting!!!"

    I SO KNOW HOW SHE IS FEELING

    If it were any hotter i think my relationship with my children would never be repaired. I am HOT. I AM CRANKY. I HAVE ZERO PATIENCE. I AM YELLING. I AM DONE!

    Well done to be exact.

    I really feel for people who don't have air conditioning. The honest truth is i cannot remember a time that i EVER did not have air conditioning. My first apartment, YEP. My first house, YEP. My last house, YEP.

    But this house? NOPE.

    WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH.

    Ok so i am done whining.
    I think.

    No comments: