Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Friday, July 9, 2010

    07.09.2010 Show us your life - Favorite Bible Verse

    I follow Kelly's Corner Blog and each Friday she has a "Show us your life" segment. Today was Bible Verse. I have SOOOOO many i could pick from. I chose this one today.

    COLOSSIANS Ch2; v5-10
    5 For even though i am absent in body, nevertheless I am with you in spirit, rejoicing to see your good discipline and the stability of your faith in Christ.
    6 Therefore as you have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him,
    7 having been firmly rooted and now being built up in Him and established in your faith, just as you were instructed, and overflowing with gratitude.
    8 See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, according to the tradition of men, according to the elementary principles of the world, rather than according to Christ.
    9 For in Him all the fullness of Deity dwells in bodily form
    10 and in Him you have been made complete, and He is the head over all rule and authority;

    This letter Paul wanted given to the Laodicean Church who were becoming basically "lazy" in their faith. It reminds me of the promise, and to keep my faith strong. Just as i wrote about the Hills and Valleys i am reminded to believe.

    I could pick about 10 Psalms as well!

    No comments: