Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Monday, July 12, 2010

    07.12.2010 Box Day!!!


    We are extremely excited today. It is "Box Day" after all. For those of you not familiar with box day...i am sorry for you. Kidding!

    Box day is when the boxes filled with all the Homeschool materials arrive and my children gaze lovingly at all the "stuff" and gawk at all the fun to come.



    This is our FIRST annual "Box Day" - so i am sure subsequent years will be even better. They each picked out what they thought will be their new favorites...and mom was just as excited as they were. I already have my Teachers Guide put together and am reading a book on Homeschooling now that i purchased with our materials.

    It is like Christmas in July....but with lots and lots more books.



    Oh, and for fun here is an update of what we've been doing (well besides our 3.5 mile walk, errands, pizza lunch, and the aforementioned box day)

    2 comments:

    Lynnette said...

    How exciting! When does school start? Okay, is Bubs picking his nose in the second picture? Then if you look at the 3rd it looks like it was dessert! Kids will be kids, I guess! Hand sanitizer anyone. Ha!

    Catherine said...

    Hi Missie!
    I just had a chance to read some of your blog. Funny, we have so much in common. Who would've thought?! I'm on my 2nd year of homeschooling my girls and we just ordered our Sonlight curriculum TODAY! So excited! Nice to reconnect via fb. I'll be adding your blog to my list of favs to follow. :) Love & Blessings!