Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Friday, July 23, 2010

    07.23.2010 Crunch Time

    The guests wiill be here tomorrow - it's "crunch time".

    The grout is finished so honey should be home this afternoon so we can get a bunch of last minute to do's done. I had to narrow my list bcuz it's just not possible to get it all done and Grandpa left Wednesday. (Thus everything came to a skidding halt, LOL!)

    We didn't get the tile in the mudroom - i could see it was taking much longer than they thought and couldn't imagine wasting what precious time was left tiling that. I have lived with my laundry room in the spider infested mechanical room for 6 months - so whats another few weeks right? Here's what we have left TODAY before they get here:

    -Set Toilet
    -Procure Vanity or do makeshift base for sink/countertop
    -Hook up a plumbing for sinks/toilet
    -Hang door for Bathroom
    -Scrape/Clean Basement Bathtub
    -Put in Faucet Fixtures in Mud Room Shower
    -Clean & Hang Curtain on shower in Mud Room
    -Procure Mattress/Box Spring for Basement Bedroom
    -Procure Furniture for Guest bedroom (this is a maybe)
    -Hang Towel Bars in Both Bathrooms
    -Cut/Install Baseboard trim in both bathrooms

    Oh, and CLEAN my whole house which includes about 10 loads of laundry. Ummm ya, that should take a good 12 hours. Heck, why am i blogging when i should be cleaning?! Afterall...it is cool (for now) so i should take advantage of that while i can!

    Have a Happy Weekend- if i don't post you'll know why!

    Oh and p.s. my cutie patootie got the coolest haircut ever (his words) at his own request. Photos later. H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S.

    I'll leave you with a pic of the finished Grout in the bathroom. Yay!

    No comments: