Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Tuesday, July 20, 2010

    07.20.2010 What will be.....


    Instead of looking at this bathroom as stark naked - i choose to think of the possibilities.

    Instead of thinking - wow it looks Orange....i choose to remember my lovely guest bedroom that is this pumpkin/terracotta color - yet is called "Peace of Mind". A lovely paint color indeed.

    I choose to imagine a beautiful Java colored vanity with a stone top and double bowl sinks.

    I imagine a toilet, so no longer waiting in line upstairs for the priviledge to "go".

    It may be a while, but a girl can dream of what will be...right???



    Plus, we got THIS far, which is saying ALOT. There is tile. We have a toilet in a box just waiting to be installed. I'm in a happy place just imagining!!! Won't you join me here? The happy place that is - i think the bathroom might get a bit crowded. =)

    No comments: