Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Friday, July 16, 2010

    07.16.2010 Missing Princess!



    I was only half joking when i told Karen she could leave one of her pups here so as not to have the trouble of TWO pups all the time. You see, princess and I kind of bonded. She's my buddy. She's a Beagle/Jack Russell Terrorist mix and all sorts of scrumptious. She's a yapper, but i don't hold that against her. In my heart i tell myself i could break her of that.

    I don't even like small dogs. But she stole a piece of my heart.

    If our property were any bigger seriously we could consider having a petting zoo with all the animals i currently have - which my hubby reminds me often that we have too many. I can't help it. I love to love on my animals. I don't need TV or outside entertainment when i am surrounded by the love of my furr children. I am sure many of you can relate. Though i doubt to the having of 6 critters like me.

    Man i could have made it 7 in a heartbeat!

    The cutest thing is she ran onto my bed and gave me a goodbye kiss. She was excited to get on the road (just like her sister) but i thought it especially endearing that she came to say goodbye.

    We will miss you all! But this momma will miss Princess most of all. Ok, no maybe Karen MOST, but Princess most of the furry ones.


    Bailey and Princess relaxing on the top of the couch.

    So farewell for now Princess. I hope to see you soon. You and your family are welcome to visit anytime. I'm just a phone call away if you are ever lonely or you real momma goes on vacation or something. =) xoxoxo

    No comments: