Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Tuesday, March 23, 2010

    03.23.2010 Praying for Jedidiah

    It's no secret i follow quite a few blogs (a few more than i have listed). One blog that i follow daily, Kelly's Korner, also has a prayer blog. There is a small child named Jedidiah that has a rare and agressive form of cancer. It just breaks my heart to see this little boy and know the tough road this family has ahead for them.

    Would you mind praying for their family with me? You can visit their Blog yourself and read their story. They live in a very small town, kind of like i do. They had an awesome prayer circle the other night with a great turnout. I am a huge believer in the power of prayer. I have seen with my own eyes the miracles that can happen. I have prayed with dear friends for one of our friends' husband (Kurt) that was diagnosed with cancer. He was cured.

    For now, i will continue to lift this little boy up in prayer. I pray for the family and that God will provide the strength they will need to help them through the treatments. I pray that he will give Lori (Jedidiah's Mom) peace. The family are believers - he is a Pastor. A little more prayer from me (us) can't hurt!

    I have added his button to my blog, and you can head over to her blog and get one for yourself!

    No comments: