Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Wednesday, March 3, 2010

    03.02.2010 Catch Up???

    If you thought that last post about a typical week made your head spin...the last 2 weeks have been even more so.

    Praises/Good News! = We are completely moved out of old house. We got a check. I ordered doors and hardware. The concrete was cut and new plumbing put in the basement for bathroom and mudroom. (We thought we wouldn't be able to do this until this summer!) We got a bathtub for bathroom, shower enclosure for mudroom, New shelves up in garage, and Craiglist has become my new BFF.

    Speaking of Craigslist - I recently sold our Pool Table, the snowmobiles/trailer, a Dresser, and my Wine/Curio Hutch. We have 2 other items that are sold in "trade" deals so they are still ours until the work is done. I also listed 2 ads in the "wanted" and trade for both a Barn Builder and a Horse for sis. I got responses for BOTH! We will have people coming out for quotes for barn this week and *small world* someone called with a PERFECT horse..and it turns out i actually know them. Also one of the construction guys & i started talking horses too. And some random stranger emailed me a photo of his horse (slightly out of our price range but awesome!) I know we need to finish the house and take a deep breath before embarking on the latest area of our lives (HORSE PEOPLE) but Sis is so excited to start 4H and she LOVES all things horsie. It doesn't hurt that her mommy is madly in love with them too! Bubba can't wait to ride - and i saw some cute tandem/buddy saddles on eBay that you can hook on the back of a saddle for tandem riding. Oooh fun.

    Anyway - I'm so very sad that the camera is missing. I take it EVERYWHERE and cannot find it at all. Here's to hope and prayer that it turns up. I do SO want a Digital SLR but there is no way on this Earth that is possible. I checked Costco - i had NO IDEA they cost so much. So there will be no photos for a while.

    Ok, maybe one...I'm gonna throw in the horse photo the guy sent me that is trying to sell me his horse. Cuz he is just so stinkin cute! Oh and he has long fuzzy hair bcuz here in the Frozen Wasteland the horses hair grows out in winter then you use a shedding blanket and comb to remove all that come spring and they look all pretty and handsome. Just an FYI for inquiring minds that may think he looks shaggy. It's just his winter "furr coat" LOL. Ain't he the cutest?!!

    Look at those EYES - so hard to resist eh?

    No comments: