Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Sunday, March 21, 2010

    03.21.2010 How do you like the new Diggs?

    The ever creative Masto Mama has pulled off yet another of her stunning Blog Makeovers! There aren't enough beautiful adjectives to decribe her talent!

    I am so very happy with our new "Makeover". Out with the old boring blog - in with the more personal and cute digital designs.

    Carla is very talented and has her own famous blog where she details her journey of living with joy through her family's very difficult circumstances. Maybe you've seen my button on my blog before about "Praying for Gavin". Well not only Gavin but his sister and Mom also suffer with this debilitating disease in different forms / stages. You can check out her personal Blog right here at Masto Mama . I am truly inspired by her strength and spirit throughout the trials this disease puts in front of her.

    She handles it all -which is being a full time nurse 24/7 and 365 days a year, plus she homeschools, and designs blogs!!! Wow! I thought i did alot. She is amazing. I might even add that her kids may be cuter than my kids if that is possible..LOL

    If you like my new blog design you should seriously consider heading over to her Blog Design site where she does fabulous work with very little actual meddling by incaple boring and uncreative ( is that even a word? ) blog folks such as myself. Or you could just click the button on the left sidebar, cuz that's just as easy and it's cute too!

    She didn't ask me to write any of this, or even put in a mention i might add, but I am just soooo tickled pink at how it turned out. Even Hubby was impressed, and lets just say he could care less about all the "blog stuff" but he thought it was cool nonetheless.

    Happy Weekend to all of you! Be back soon.

    3 comments:

    Kelly said...

    Love the new look! It fits the Montana theme for sure!

    Carla (Choosing His Joy) said...

    Thank you Missie--what a sweet post!! I came on here to add your signature...I'll be doing it in a second.

    Annette said...

    looks nice!!