Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Thursday, March 11, 2010

    03.10.2010 A NEW "DO"

    I am done. Done with long hair. I think it may have something to do with the fact that i wear it up in a french twist w/ a clip everyday. I needed something different. I think it also has something to do with feeling OH SO MUCH BETTER lately in general. You know like when you wake up after 5 days of an ugly cold and your head feels cleared up? Thats how i feel about life. It's good. Very good.



    Jack was a little annoyed- can you tell?

    I was going to go with more blonde highlights - but decided to wait until i get some color first so i dont look like a pasty ghost all the time. =) Hehehe



    Apparently there is one wayward alfalfa hair so excuse that.
    So here's the new me.....what do you think?

    3 comments:

    Kelly said...

    ohhh.. I like it. It's very different for you! I hope it's easy to keep up.

    Lynnette said...

    I love it too! The cut and color --very nice. Only a nickel size of shampoo is the best!

    Positive Reinforcement said...

    Whatever happy drug you are taking and not sharing with me PRODUCE IT. Don't tell me it's a hair cut (even a super cute, stylin hair cut like yours)!