Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Wednesday, March 25, 2009

    03.25.2009 A Quick Update

    Not much time for blogging, so far this week i have had Bible Study on Monday, and a marathon school board meeting that lasted until almost 10pm last night. 2 late nights in a row, plus still experiencing side effects from my prescription reaction, it has been no fun. (nothing major, they just changed brands of the meds i take every day and i got the hives which have made me a crazy itchy mad woman for like over a week!)

    Anyway, don't want to leave anyone hanging...so...YES...i got the job. I start next week, or as soon as we can get desk, computer, and stuff in place. I am over the moon excited. It's just...well if i have to work it's better i don't do it with my husband! For so many reasons! And hey i got 3 shirts yesterday on super clearance at Shopko (while i was already in Msla for Bubba's dentist appointment) for 90% OFF !!! Oh yeah-regular 24.99 was 2.49! I paid less than $8.00 for 3 cute new tops. Kind of blew it though when i bought the necklace for $18.00 but accessories are a must have for any wardrobe right? Well anyway, that's the latest and greatest here.
    Hope all is well where you are! God Bless!

    1 comment:

    Kelly said...

    YEAH for getting the job! Congratulations. I hope it goes well and you start soon!