Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Friday, March 13, 2009

    03.13.2009 5 Things Friday


    Here is a list of my 5 ALL TIME FAVORITE childrens books - Great for bedtime reading or just snuggling up with your kiddo over a book





    1. God Gave us You-Lisa Tawn Bergren

    2. Green Eggs and Ham - Dr. Seuss

    3. Guess How Much I Love You - Sam McBratney

    4. All the Ways I Love You - Dorothea DePrisco Wang

    5. ANYTHING by Eric Carle ---our Fav's are "The Very" series (Very Hungry Caterpillar, Very Busy Spider, Very Quiet Cricket, Very Lonely Firefly) and Brown Bear, Brown Bear -or- Panda Bear, Panda Bear

    No comments: