Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Sunday, March 15, 2009

    03.15.2009 Sunday Glorious Sunday

    Did i mention that i love Sunday? It is my 3rd favorite day of the week...Thursday being my favorite cuz of TV, Friday being the next bcuz the week is over and it usually involves Family Movie Night in the Theater Room. But Sunday...well it is special for so many reasons. Lately bcuz D has been coming to church with us faithfully every weekend. I also usually get some laundry done and fix Sunday Dinner. Get this....today i took a NAP! Seriously! I don't even remember the last time i got a nap. Today it was a nearly 4 hour nap - scary. I did not hear 1 word from my boisterous children, and i was told they were extremely loud as usual, and played right in the living room where i slept. Glorious sleep with my favorite pillow and blankie =) I stayed up way too late last night doing laundry among other things we made a nice homemade lunch then i layed against D on the couch-and since Golf was on-what else is a girl to do?! SLEEP. Glorious sleep....Now lets hope i can sleep tonite!

    On the other front, there was house progress. Crud i forgot to take a "before" pic of the garage, but WOW. 2 Cars can park in there now (it's a 4 car garage), and you can walk from cars to house, so we made progress! It was really windy Saturday so we only got 1/2 done, but it is progress. Yee-Haw.

    Hope everyone had a productive, or relaxing weekend. I had both =)

    1 comment:

    Kelly said...

    Sunday naps are the BEST! Glad you got to treat yourself to some "me" time!