Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Friday, March 20, 2009

    03.20.2009 An Amazing God

    What a day. It began as any other day, run here or there getting kiddos off to school, stop by the store for stuff for a school project. Drag my butt to the office. 9:30am, get to office, message there to call someone, in urgent need of my assistance! What kind of assistance? Ugh, really? I'm not supposed to start work till 10 today...and i thought it was going to be a great day!

    At 2:00 this same day, I am sitting in a job interview being offered a dream job (flexible around whatever hours i want to work/my kids schedules) for really good pay (especially in this economy) -well it's based on my productivity but i have a proven track record in this kind of environment! Hallelujah. Just when I think the bank is going to own my house..a door opens. An opportunity. Thank you dear Lord for all you do for me. Can I get an AMEN?!!

    I won't know for sure until Monday most likely...and they still have to get me a desk, set up my office, etc...but it looks extremely promising. Not as good as staying home with my kids full-time...but i will do whatever i have to so we can dig our way out of this hole.

    More positive news is that I'm either very fortunate to have my meds really working...or it's because it is starting to feel like SPRING around here (some days)...but i am really not feeling as much in despair these days. I owe that first and foremost to God, my loving family, and to my blog world friends who encourage me and let me see into their lives. So i know i am not alone. I am not the only one going through this or that. I am so very Thankful.

    I am thankful for the use of my hands and eyes- and to use this computer =)
    I am thankful for my health and that of my children (it's been over a year since Bubba has been in the Hospital, praise to you Lord!)
    I am thankful i still (for now) have a roof over my head and enough money for groceries.
    I am thankful for my friends, who lift me up and encourage me
    I am thankful for Christian education and the blessings it provides my family
    I am thankful for sunshine
    I am thankful for God's word and how he knows my needs before i ask, and is my Number One Provider.

    Stay Tuned....i think this story will have a happy ending.

    1 comment:

    Kelly said...

    Ummmm.... what job? How did it go? It's Monday.

    I'm glad things are looking up. You have an incredible family that's willing to do anything... so just ask. =) I'm praying you got the job.