Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Wednesday, March 11, 2009

    03.11.2009 TAG! 25 Simple Pleasures (and other random things)

    Here goes, if you are reading this, it's now your turn to do the same! TAG! YOU ARE IT!!!

    Quiet time all alone

    A good book and time to read it

    Alone, prayer time in my car

    Watching sleeping children

    A loving sunuggle from my dog

    Warm towels fresh from the dryer

    Rocky Road Ice Cream

    Summer drives with the windows rolled down

    Derell home for dinner

    A great photograph (smiling or sleeping children)

    Movies in the theater roon with the whole family

    Incoming texts "just because"

    Children's prayers before meals/bedtime

    The smell of Lemon Lysol

    Sunday family dinners

    Country Dancing!

    My children laughing together

    Saturday Mornings with ALL of us snuggled up in bed

    Bible Study

    Garlic Chicken Artichoke Pizza

    A call from my sis

    A new haircut/color

    Story time before bed

    Greys Anatomy

    A clean house !

    So that was all i had for today. It's SOMETHING so give me a little credit. Also, i am having tech difficulties with my camera so forgive me, I'll be up & running in no time.

    Pray for my mom who is having surgery today, and that her recovery will be quick and pain free if that is possible.

    I CAN'T WAIT for our new Bible Study that starts next Monday! Woo-Hoo!

    No comments: