Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Saturday, June 19, 2010

    06.19.2010 Busy Weekend as Usual

    What else can i say? My weekends are always busy, busy!

    This weekend was my friend April's garage sale. So i spent all day Friday over there helping out. It was fun. It was also today (Saturday) so i headed over bright & early to help out again. I even dragged a couple of boxes of outgrown clothes and some shoes and toys. When i left at 11am - i had sold $15. worth of stuff. Not bad for just dragging a few things out of closets.

    We have a BBQ to go to this afternoon so i am home attempting to clean up, do some laundry & what not. Except i couldn't get downstairs - everything is taped off. I walked my laundry all the way outside to attempt to go thru the breezeway. Stopped again with more plastic.

    I suppose that is progress....but man do i need to do some laundry. It sucks when you have all of 4 things to wear that fit. The 4 lbs. i have lost have not helped me fit into anything. LOL

    So the boys are busy. It took ALL DAY yesterday just to prep (taping windows, scraping floors, vacuuming drywall dust, etc) I forgot it is about 2000 sq ft. Not a quick and easy task. So i was not upset. Honey finished up taping all the outlets this morning...and when i got home at 11am i heard the paint sprayer going.

    I can actually smell all the primer now and i am getting a headache.

    But progress is progress. As long as they stay busy and get it done i am all for tolerating the smell. Until one of my kids pass out. Then i draw the line. LOL

    No plans for tomorrow - how about you? My honey actually has work scheduled on his calendar for tomorrow. He'll never get it. He just doesn't celebrate ANY holidays - even ones geared toward giving HIM a break. Oh well! I better get back to my busy work. Have a great Fathers Day weekend!

    1 comment:

    Covnitkepr1 said...

    I invite you to visit and follow my blog if you wish