Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Friday, June 11, 2010

    06.11.2010 Summer is Here!

     


    Well, officially, summer started LAST Friday for my kids. That is when school ended for them. But we were on the road so this will have to do.

    I love days like this - kids playing - laughter, giggles, and imaginations engaged in play. It was a fun day. Then they ordered up some Mac 'n ' Cheese (and mom threw in a lil fruit for good measure) and smiles abounded.

    I love summer.

    We are hoping for about 60 more days like these...or more.
    Posted by Picasa

    No comments: