Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Friday, June 18, 2010

    06.18.2010 Excited!

    Guess why i am soooooo excited?

    Ok...i'll tell you! Last night (after softball practice ended at 7:45) we drove to Missoula and got the Primer and Paint for the Basement! Yahoo.

    Now i am sure that doesn't excite everyone as much as me...but after more than 6 months my basement is going to be done. The only thing left is flooring in a few rooms, but we have it for the office, classroom, and landing of the stairs.

    I'm over the moon.

    Wanna know something else cool? As i was picking out the color last night for the Theater Room - i knew exactly what i wanted. A dark espresso brown. When i picked the one i wanted guess what it was called?? "Cowboy Boot".

    That is HILARIOUS to me. I was laughing. Even funnier is when the paint gal helping mix all the paint didn't put the lid on all the way in the shaking machine and lets just say there was Cowboy Boots everywhere! I got that can (or what was left of it) for only $5.oo. It was awesome!

    So the guys start this afternoon, prepping then priming. If all goes well we should be able to actually paint on Monday. They might even get the theater room done today.

    He promised if the TR got painted we could get all our house stuff out of storage. That is $75 less a month - - so...more for my budget. Some bills can be paid.

    Excited!

    No comments: