Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Saturday, June 12, 2010

    06.12.2010 It has begun...AGAIN

     


    The drawbacks of vacation for me are obvious. I eat too much. I splurge. I overdo. I have 13 extra pounds to prove my point.

    I was already up about 10 over the last year so 13 more is just not o.k. Nothing fits. I look pregnant. Not good.

    So it has begun. My favorite. Yummy food and lots of water. Much needed fiber. What could be more fun?

    Plus i get to eat all kinds of delicious salads with lots of toppings. MMMMMM
    Posted by Picasa

    No comments: