Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Tuesday, April 21, 2009

    Has it REALLY been that long..and other ramblings!

    I know, I KNOW! Has it really been since April 20th that i last blogged? I am sorry! Anyone who knows me knows that means I have been a busy lil girl in the "real world". Hmm, lets recap, 3 kids - 3 different schools, 3 different "last day of school" parties/activities. A garden...well that took up 4 weekends in a row and countless week nights- with a massive sunburn to go with it! What else?! A wedding, my husband out of town for 2 1/2 weeks, family in town, and to "cap it off" (pun intended) High School graduation for E. Whew! And lets just say if this was "Not Me Monday" I DID NOT sleep from 4pm Sunday to 6am on Monday morning once all this was done. But since I did, I will tell you that it's true. I almost feel human again - so sit down and hold on...i feel some bloggin coming on!
    (REAL DATE Monday June 8th)

    1 comment:

    Kelly said...

    Hummm... Waiting for the graduation post.