Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Saturday, April 18, 2009

    04.20.2009 My Little Cupcake

     


    Well, here she is! My little CUPCAKE. Sis is quite the fashion plate eh? Loving the fake Uggs (Walmart $5) She's got her Cupcake Tights, Cupcake Skirt and Cupcake shirt. She even has a Cupcake necklace. I just LOVE Gymboree and all the matchy matchy. It wont be too long before she is too old for this kinda thing, so i will enjoy it for now. Oh, and those missing front teeth - i guess i have to enjoy those too... though i think she looks like a vampire sometimes! (shhh don't tell her i said that) *wink*
    Posted by Picasa

    photo taken 04.17.2009

    4 comments:

    Lynnette said...

    Danielle, You are so adorable in your cupcake outfit! And memorizing Psalm...that's awesome. I only have John 3:16 down. So, how much money did the tooth fairy leave for your front tooth?
    Love, Auntie Lynnette

    Kelly said...

    Matchy matchy is THE best! She looks adorable! Love the outfit!

    Kelly said...

    I think Lynnette should hijack your blog and do some posting for yoU!

    The Prescott's said...

    OK I think your lil Cupcake is cute but can we get a UPDATE this one is like a month OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!