Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Monday, April 13, 2009

    04.13.09 The New Laptop

    Ha! I know, i know...we should not idolize things or focus on "things"...but OMG isn't she GORGEOUS?!!!


    Because I am an Independant Contractor on my job, i have to have my own "stuff". So i got this baby -mmmmmm-delicious.
    I thought it was pretty funny that my sis Lynnette got a new computer at work & cool flatscreen monitor and was snapping cell phone pics & sending them too! Oh the little things that just get us all jazzed!
    It shold make my life much easier....can't wait to get there on Monday and get all kinds of crazy productive! LOL
    Stay tuned, Not ME Monday will return to it's regular scheduled time slot next week. Hahahaha.

    1 comment:

    Kelly said...

    Oh she's beautiful! I want a new one so badly! I hope she works out for your new job.