Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Tuesday, April 6, 2010

    04.06.2010 Goosebumps and Praises

    Today is awesome already! Nevermind me who is still not feeling 100% or the grey skies awaiting more snow to fall...it's a great day.

    I guess you wanna know why i say that. Well as i sit here with little tears in my eyes - i have to tell you to pop on over to Jedidiah's blog. Remember the boy i was praying for with Stage 4 Cancer? - Well he started his 1st chemo treatment - and well you just have to go over and read for yourself. Within a few paragraphs i had goosebumps, then tears - you'll see why.

    What are you waiting for...go! Oh you are back already? Well Praise be to God!

    Nothing like a miracle to make a yucky day great. I'll be watching for a rainbow today.

    p.s. Hoping to post some Easter pics - but this news was bigger than our silly Egg Hunt so i'll do that a little later. I think i'll be singing all day =)

    No comments: