Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Saturday, April 3, 2010

    04.03.2010 Facebook

    Ok, so after a 4 month hiatus i am BACK ON !!!! Facebook that is.

    In all seriousness, i have NO CLUE how to operate it. It is torturous! There are all these apps, friend requests, wall stuff? Games? Ughhh. Unless you sit at your computer all day long studying it...i think it should be a college required course or adult education thing. I'm not 18 (well i was 20 years ago!) so it doesn't come naturally.

    Anyone know how to be a fan (like of a business) on Facebook? For the life of me i can't figure it out.

    I'm not discouraged though! I actually find it funny, and a challenge! If anyone has any tips - please share in the comments. I will not let it defeat me ... LOL!

    So in other non-related news, we are heading out for an Easter Story and egg hunt in a few minutes. Tomorrow it's Easter Brunch and more Easter Egg hunts at a friends house. I have not gotten ANYTHING yet for the kiddos...so it's off to Missoula for me a bit later for the Costco run and mad dash to get basket items.

    Tonite we will read the real Easter Story about Christ's Resurrection. It's not a holiday about Peeps and Jellybeans and stuffed animals - and as a parent i need to make sure the kiddo's get that. We chose to reflect on that. So Happy Easter to you, and however you celebrate this Holiday (or Holyday). Blessings to you!

    No comments: