Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Sunday, January 31, 2010

    01.31.2010 OOOh i can post video now!!!

    Thanks to the lovely...and quite easy/user friendly site VIMEO i have finally made my dream of video posting a reality. So once I finished up my last video post, i couldn't help but share some others that have been collecting dust in my Picassa program!! This one is totally funny...shot by the 7 yr old during construction. (oh and yes i was sporting a belly & have since lost 10 lbs since this hideous image of me was shot thank.you.very.much!) Enjoy the "Lions Cave"

    Sis and the Lion's Den from Missie Chandler on Vimeo.



    Then i found a construction one (that i was trying to get up in Early December to show everyone) It's not room by room but pretty close. It's a slideshow since there were so many pictures. Hopefully now that I have this down I can show some more RECENT house stuff to ya'll. OOOh this is FUN! Enjoy

    Construction Progress Early December from Missie Chandler on Vimeo.



    p.s. Do you like the new colors? I wanted something sharp/vibrant but still winter. Had to change it up a little!! LOVE YA!

    1 comment:

    Kelly said...

    Danielle is hilarious! That "Lion's Den" looks a little dark and scary. =)

    Thanks for all the updates! It's good to see what's going on.