Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Saturday, January 9, 2010

    01.03.2010 The Perfect Piece

     


    On a recent trip to Costco i spotted this gem!!! It is exactly what i wanted for the Mud Room. So we can sit down, take off our boots, stash our hats, mittens and what not!

    It is GORGEOUS. It obviously costs too much as well. I would be fine with the same thing in pine or some other affordable wood. I could paint it any color my mood allowed! I don't even need the drawers, just the basic base with a spot for baskets. Oh man, i am in LOVE.

    Boy do i wish my man made furniture! How hard could it be??? I wish i had taken wood shop or something.

    Isn't it PERTY???

    Anyone out there make furniture or know someone who could?
    Posted by Picasa

    No comments: