Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Thursday, October 22, 2009

    10.22.2009 NO FEAR and other Musings of a Mom

    When exactly did children lose all fear of heights and dangerous rickety objects?! Apparently when the objects became part of our life during this construction project. Try as i might to talk them down from scary places, they just laugh it off. "Oh Mommy we are FINE, don't woowy about it" my Bubba tells me. My stomach tells me otherwise.

    Here they are on their latest adventure...the scaffolding.


    DANCING no less...OMG!

    How can i make 'em come down when they do THIS?!

    No comments: