Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Monday, July 25, 2011

    07.23.2011 It's that time again....

    Ya - just an update on me. I have started my favorite diet again. (South Beach).

    It is lovely.

    Except that part where it forces me no sugar, therefore breaking my addiction.

    I miss fruit.

    It is summer and i have some lovely white Ranier cherries in the fridge.

    Bye bye fat. Hello healthy.

    I am at my HEAVIEST WEIGHT EVER. E.V.E.R! I think even with my pregnancies i barely weighed this much. Something had to give.

    So if i am a little cranky....blame it on the diet!

    And the lack of sugar. Waaaaah! LOL

    No comments: