Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Sunday, July 3, 2011

    07.03.2011 More Summer Fun!

    I haven't done a lot of posting...i let Britney borrow my camera for a few weeks ever since she had her baby. I wanted her to get some great photos and trust she did! I've felt a little off kilter...but at least i had my cell phone to snap some pics at the water park. I've missed alot of cute things with all the kids though so i am happy to be back with my Rebel once more!

    Grandpa came to visit...which = work got done on the house. Not much though. Basically we moved the slate tiles closer to our master bath (back deck) and got a 40ft. storage container to hold all our junk while we finish the rest of the house. Translation...garage is cleaned out and now power tools (i.e. saws, etc.) can be used. We finished Grandpa's closet and cleaned out the garage. No cars have parked there for about 6 months or more. Loaded the dump trailer about 1/2 full. Ran out of Shelving material so all work came to a halt and grandpa went home. We have to have the 2 bathrooms, trim downstairs & remaining trim upstairs completed as well as the remaining closet and 3 missing doors added before we can finalize our home loan. We are almost there. After our paycheck Tuesday we should be able to purchase the remaining items and complete it all. I would say we have 2-3 weeks left to go. YAY!

    I did manage to get the camera back in time for what might be sissy's last Softball game. We were slated to leave out of town by now, then it was postponed to the 6th of July...now it might be August before we can leave. >>insert sad face here!<< =( Boo Hiss. Didn't get alot of action shots but at least i have more than one picture. She had a great season. She played well, had a great attitude and played some outfield but mostly infield (short stop) which is GREAT! We will spend the rest of the summer working on batting. I think next year she will play baseball and softball to get more time in. We always miss some of the season with vacation!!


    Warming up....go #3!!


    Sis is up to bat


    Danielle - Reigan (her friend since she was 2) - Tristan (who will be in her class next year)

    Oh ya, we also found out who the kids teachers will be next year. It is nice that they put that info right on the final report card they mail home! Sis is excited and over the moon that she will have "Mrs. Healy" ...she is super sweet and was her math teacher this past year. Bubba has Mrs. English which i am told is an awesome 2nd grade teacher so we are excited!

    Hmmm, what else? Oh, my office is back to its disaster status. It seems whenever things are "moved around" it ends up in here for me to sort through. I can't even see my desk these days...so hoping to get that straightened out somewhat this weekend (Sunday and Monday) It's pitiful....just look.....




    Thats what is new on the homefront. Oh and i gained another 5 pounds or so. I look like the stay puff marshmallow girl. Sad but true. No photos of me on here LOL!

    No comments: