Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Saturday, May 17, 2008

    05.17.2008 Whirlwind Week!

    Wow! It's been a whole week since my last post? Not that surprising, it's been CRAZY around here! No photos to share-at least not now-not sure if we even took any this week. DeRell borrowed my camera and shocker..i haven't gotten it back. We had a weather swing on Weds., and we actually got SUN,SUN, glorious SUN! I's been HOT too-70-89 degreees depending on the day. We are lovin it this week. Erick had more dental work on Monday-then a trip to Msla to get the parts the dealership ordered installed on the car-oops messed up my appt date so had to GO BACK Tuesday (did i mention it's 49 miles ONE WAY!?!) Then Monday night went to the movies w/ girlfriends and saw Made of Honor (gotta love Mothers day that carries on into the next day by guilt! Thanx DeRell for watching the kids so i could get some girl time in!) On Tues i dropped off car and walked to the mall (only 1-2 mi away) Then car still wasn't ready after 8 hrs (oh...i can do DAMAGE in a mall in 8 hrs!) so they gave me a nice car (for free) for TWO days cuz i wasn't about to go to Missoula 3 days in a row! Went to the park a couple of days, speech therapy on Friday, the movies (saw What Happens in Vegas-cute movie)Friday night, gosh lots of little things in between. My days have been so "harried" lately i can barely stop the head from spinning. And to make it even more fun...guess what?..... we get a quick trip to California on Weds. YEAH. Just down to the Bay Area for DeRell to do some work for some clients, but hey, ROAD TRIP. Taking the new Camry to see how he does for the big trip (2 1/2 wks) in June/July. Get to stay w/ my friend Karen over Memorial Day Weekend-how cool is that? And do some real estate lookie loo stuff. I have like 25 houses that I need to narrow down to 5 or less here real fast. Anyway, I've bored you to tears i am sure-so I'll sign off for now. Fun BBQ/picnic tomorrow so i am sure I'll have photo's to share.

    No comments: