Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Sunday, May 11, 2008

    05.11.2008 Mothers Day

    We had a pretty mellow Mothers Day. Actually, we kinda celebrated yesterday so as not to have to meld with the masses today. With church and bible study in the evening it gives me only 4-5 hrs. in between and we didn't want to chance it. So Saturday we took our drive to Missoula and went to my favorite restaurant and did some browsing around the mall and stuff. It was fun. Today (Sunday) we went to church, ALL of us, and then came home. I was hoping for a decent pic to update our blog-but anyone with a family knows those are hard to come by. Always someone is uncooperative, picking their nose, making a face, eyes closed or hiding. Such is the way it goes! I got a good one of the kids and I before the uncooperative stuff kicked in. Danielle, MOM and Bubba below.

    Here is the whole family, not the best, but what can a girl do? Bubba has exagerated eyes and i had to run before the timer clicked off and am all sprawled out! Erick tried to hide, but you can mostly see him. We'll hope for a better shot another time!

    Happy Mothers Day to all the other moms out there and your wonderful families. Cherish the little ones as they grow up so fast it makes your head spin!

    3 comments:

    Kelly said...

    Cute pictures! What a fun Mother's day! I just love being a mom! I didn't get any pampering, a card, or nothin' from you know who! I guess we were traveling so that's a good excuse! I loved all the Happy Mother's day messages, thank you!

    Anonymous said...

    Oh, the picture of you and the kids is so cute! Love Bubba in the second one -- matches his personality. And Erick, well that's Erick. Glad to hear you had a fun weekend. I was the first to tell Kelly "happy mother's day" then Andy "oh, happy mother's day". Good going, Andy. And this her first one!

    jessstephkylesmom said...

    Cute pictures...next time you are in town..let me take some family pictures!!! I could use the practice!