Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Friday, May 9, 2008

    05.09.2008 Vegan Cupcakes take over my kitchen!


    Incase you missed it...we've been transitioning to a vegetarian diet around here. I scour Amazon and my local library for amazing books. I LOVE AMAZON! Especially cuz of reader reviews of what is a good cookbook & what isnt before i shell out the cash. Well i got a winner recently with "VEGAN CUPCAKES take over the world"! OMG it is the MOST awesome book, even for non-vegans! (Well omnivore/non-vegans would have to buy lots of ingredients maybe u wouldnt normally have in the kitchen, but lemme tell you it's worth it!) This is the GREATEST cookbook, vegan or non-vegan. These cupcakes are AWESOME! Tried them on my non-vegan friends (sadly who are mostly dieting thus didn't indulge in 5 or 6 like i would have...).SCRUMPTIOS Killer good cupcakes! Made your basic choc cupcake, with choc buttercream icing. Buttercream is not my fav normally-but awesome good! I tried my best to do them up right-but didn't have all the fancy tips bakeries have so i did as best i could. Delicious. BUY THIS BOOK! I plan on making lots and lots of cupcakes in the days ahead. We are gonna be FAT HAPPY VEGETARIANS! LOL We might try the Banana SPlit or Margarita Cupcakes next, no wait....coconut lime? Hmmm...too many to choose from. I'll keep you posted. WHo knows, Mother's Day i might turn my kitchen into a cupcake factory!

    No comments: