Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Monday, February 14, 2011

    02.14.2011 HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

    For our family Valentine's Day is pretty much about those cute little cards and candy for the kids classes.

    DeRell is not a "holiday" kind of guy. I've adjusted to that.

    This Valentines, while sorting out all the crap the other man in my life decided he would get in on the action.

    Jack my "don't pet me", "don't talk to me", "don't hold me", "don't look at me" dear Cat decided he would jump right up on the table and plop down in the middle of the chaos and show his disdain for the Holiday as well!!!



    Gotta love a man that tells it like it is without saying a word!




    I love that cat.

    No comments: