Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Tuesday, November 10, 2009

    09.10.2009 Addyson Grace (again)

    What can i say? I am a proud Auntie. I just wish i could have been there to love on and snuggle this little girl! Oh and her big sister, i would be tickling her right now. But instead, i have to settle for pictures. Oh so cute and adorable pictures! Like this one.....

    And the best part? She has a cute little mole/brown birthmark on her left calf. It's oh so cute and distinguishing - see here....

    And then...wanna know the best part? She's not a redhead at all. She has BROWN hair. How cool is that? I am sure it will fall out and come in RED but for now it's brown. hehehe.
    Wanna know the best part? My man - out of the blue the other night - says to me, "Honey do you want to go to California for Christmas?" and i started bumbling about how i would love to and see the baby and all but we just can't afford it. And he said he could make it happen. But we can't - we can't close the shop, can't leave both our houses, don't have the money....and he just stopped me and said if that is what i want we will MAKE IT HAPPEN! Oh how i would LOVE that. So we will pray that somehow someway we will see our family and this new addition this Christmas.
    Today is gonna be a great day...can you feel it?!!
    Oh, and in house news, i should have updates soon. Haven't been out since Saturday. So I'll go today and take some pics and share progress with ya'll!!

    1 comment:

    Lynnette said...

    Oh WOW!! How Exciting! I know it will be hard, but If you can't make it for the holidays there's always the Spring. Make sure you tie Erick to the roof rack! But you never know I just may make my way out there in the Spring to see your new home.