Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Tuesday, January 20, 2009

    01.20.2009 Sneak Peak Pics

    Well my darling sis got the pics in we took during our visit to Calif. The "Cousin Pics", they turned out adorable! Who would have thought a complete stranger could capture so well the personalities of my children! My favorite is the Love one, and of course the "diva stance" as I've dubbed it. Of course i love the ones of all 3 of them (since that was the goal!) My Niece Aubrey has come so far from being a preemie NICU baby to the 20+ lbs she is today. We Love you Baby Aubrey! See you real soon! p.s. Ya gotta love the matchy match outfits the girls had on, that Bubba coordinated with! Thanks Auntie Kelly for the Gymbo shopping trip!


    Little Miss Cutie Pie...our favorite Cousin...AUBREY!

    My favorite of the 3 of them, Aubrey looks so grown up and BIG!!

    The very essence of their "LOVE" for each other...

    "Bubba Love" can't you see it in his face?

    "Diva Stance"...that's my girl!!

    No comments: