Sponsor a Child Through Compassion

Help make a difference in the lives of children in need. Now is the time to sponsor a child.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Design By:

    Praying for Gavin

    Pray for Jedidiah

    Praying for Joanne

    http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/

    Bring The Rain

    I'm A Sunday

    Followers of ours

    Tuesday, February 24, 2009

    Slacker 02.24.2008

    OK, OK so i am officially a slacker. It's been over a month since the last post, and nearly a month before that...and you hungry wolverines have been ever so patient with my lack of blogging. Especially annoying is the fact that i actually spend at least an hour a day stalking 8-10 other blogs but haven't managed to keep up on my own. I am very very sorry faithful family and friends. I will try my darndest to get this done this week. I will. I'm not sure if it is possible to be more busy or overwhelmed as I have been this past month of February. My trusty camera is right next to me, so all i have to do is upload photos and blog away...easier said than done people! I love you....now if you could just do it for me....LOL.
    See you real soon

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Aha! I was starting to wonder if you were going to continue your blog or not. I check it daily along with Kelly's and am sad when there's no post. At least a picture of what your weather looks like outside your front door. Can't wait for updates...Danielle's Birthday, maybe? Oh, pictures via email would be great since we are headed to our annual Pine Mountain Scrapbook Retreat in April. It's all about planning, right? Ya, right?

    Kelly said...

    OH! Look at you! You posted a week ago and I had nearly stopped checking your blog is .... ummm.... there haven't been any updates. HA!

    I see you've got some new blogs on the right that you're following. Yeah, you could update yours once a week at least. =)